- Doctorlogy does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship.
- Doctorlogy should not be considered at the time of medical emergencies.
- Doctorlogy should not be considered to be a substitute for a doctor or a hospital.
- At Doctorlogy, medical services rendered by your physicians are subject to their professional judgment.
- Doctorlogy operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
- Doctorlogy does not guarantee that a prescription will be written in every case.
- Doctorlogy is not responsible for any suggestion, advice, information, tips, prescription, etc. given by the doctors/physicians/medical professionals at Doctorlogy website and mobile applications.
- Registered doctors/physicians at Doctorlogy reserve the right to deny consultation request.
- Doctorlogy video consultation platform is available 24/7/365. We do not guarantee availability of doctors.
- Doctorlogy reserves the right to disable the services at the website or mobile applications during maintenance time.
- You must have a Indian address and India based phone number for doctor consultation.
- Video is not available for international consultations.
- Prescriptions are not available for international consultations.
- Doctorlogy and the Doctorlogy logo are registered trademarks of Doctorlogy Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. and may not be used without written permission.